The Bayside Community Legal Service provides free
- Legal Advice and assistance
- Mediation services
- Community Legal Education and Information
- Information and Referral Services
Free legal advice and referral sessions are held each Monday evenings, with sessions commencing from 6.30 and clients seen in accordance with their appointment times as arranged by our Coordinator.
Advice is provided to clients in most areas of law except for:
- Wills and Estates
- Conveyancing/business leases
- and significant commercial and property litigation
Free legal advice and referral is also provided by our part-time Solicitor at times and days determined by the Management Committee. Advice in relation to the availability of the part-time Solicitor should be sought from the Coordinator.
We also provide community legal education at the Wynnum Community Centre and at other locations upon request.