BAYSIDE COMMUNITY LEGAL SERVICE INC
VOLUNTEER WITH US
We are indebted to the enthusiasm, talent and dedication of our volunteers.
We usually have legal volunteers at our Wynnum office each Monday night who are either Solicitors or Barristers together with admin volunteers and we sincerely appreciate that they give of their time to make a difference.
If you are someone who likes to help others, have some time to spare and feel that you can assist people from all walks of life you are welcome to enquire about volunteering with our service.
Please contact our Co-Ordinator – 3162 3282 or firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to provide you with more information about the services we offer and opportunities to volunteer. These may include:-• What we ask of volunteers
• What you can expect from us as a volunteer
• More information on legal volunteering
• More information on admin volunteering.
The Bayside Community Legal Service Inc. is aligned with community legal services across Queensland and around Australia and is accredited by the National Association of Community Legal Services (NACLC). The NACL logo and trademark as seen on our website identify centres endorsed by the NACLC who are:
• Members of their respective state and territory associations
• Members of the group insurance scheme and comply with risk management and financial management standards
• Subject to quality peer review