The Bayside Community Legal Service is an incorporated association and Public Benevolent Institution with endorsement by the Australian Taxation office as a deductible gift recipient.
The Bayside Community Legal Service is also recognized by the Australian Taxation Office as an income tax exempt charitable entity and is registered as a charity under the Charities Act 2013.
We receive funding the Queensland government, but donations from clients and supporters are an essential source of income for the day to day running of the Centre.
How to donate
- Donations can be made vis cash at reception when visiting the centre, or
- Donations can be made electronically via GiveNow by clicking here…..
Your donation makes a real difference to the day-to-day running of the Bayside Community Legal Service.
All donations go directly to the running of the Centre and ensuring we can continue to provide free legal advice, assistance and mediation services to the residents of the Bayside and surrounding areas.
The Bayside Community Legal Service Inc. is aligned with community legal services across Queensland and around Australia and is accredited by the National Association of Community Legal Services (NACLC). The NACL logo and trademark as seen on our website identify centres endorsed by the NACLC who are:
- Members of their respective state and territory associations
- Members of the group insurance scheme and comply with risk management and financial management standards
- Subject to quality peer review